Priority Registration for the 2018-2019 School Year
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year is underway! We still have a few spots available for next year. Please call or email the director will questions about enrollment and/or getting on the wait list.
2d 2s -- two spots available
3d 2s -- FULL
5d 2s -- FULL
4d 3s -- two spots available
5d 3s -- FULL
5d 4s -- one spot available
To register, complete the application form (page 9 of the registration and application packet). New students, please also include a check for $75 made out to Agudas Achim Preschool.
Tinok (Baby) Time
Fridays Beginning April through March 16 | 9:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Tinok Time (or 'baby time' in Hebrew) is a program designed for children younger than two years old and their caregivers. The children will be introduced to the preschool experience in a fun and nurturing way by participating in free play, storytelling, music and movement, and art. Since we meet on Fridays, we serve challah and grape juice for snack to celebrate Shabbat (the Sabbath). Occasionally, we will also welcome special guests from the preschool or synagogue communities.
All are welcome to attend. Please join us! Click here for Registration form and fee information.
- a focus on the whole child, ensuring that all children are respected, supported, engaged, and challenged
- a developmentally appropriate approach to teaching
an emphasis on Jewish values such as
- b’tzelem Elohim (we are all created in the image of God)
- derech eretz (common decency and appropriate behavior, literally translated as ‘way of the world')
- kavod (respect for one another)
- tzedakah (helping others)
- introduction to conversational and liturgical Ivrit (Hebrew), including weekly classes
- STEAM Lab, and Imagination Playground™
- bi-monthly music and movement classes
- spacious, well-equipped play spaces, including our beautiful new outdoor playground and Imagination Playground™
- family events, such as a Community Thanksgiving Feast and a Yom HaAtzma’ut (Israel’s Independence Day) Celebration
- small class sizes and an experienced, dedicated teaching staff
- flexibility for parents
- a warm and caring school community that welcomes families of all faith traditions and levels of Jewish observance
- children 2-5 years old (must be 2 by September 30)
- classes meet 2, 3, 4, or 5 days a week
- Boker Tov (optional early drop-off) from 7:30 am – 9 am
- Gan Chaverim (core morning program) from 9 am – 1 pm
- Sha’at Mischak (optional afternoons) from 1 pm – 4 pm
- Erev Tov (optional late pick-up) from 4 pm – 5:30 pm M-Th (no Erev Tov on Fridays)
- September – June school year
- July – August summer camp