Synagogue Budget Process
It is time to begin preparing the Agudas Achim Congregation FY 2018-2019 budget. We will start the processby identifying expenses and projected income for the synagogue. The Budget Committee will hold a series of meetings where budget submissions will be reviewed, drafts of the overall budget will be discussed, and recommendations regarding dues will be considered. The goal is to prepare a balanced budget which will be presented to the Board of Directors. Congregant participation is valued and welcomed. Please consider attending one or more of these meetings.
- Friday, March 23 – Budget worksheets due to the synagogue office.
- Thursday, April 12 (6:30 p.m.) – Presentation of initial consolidated budget, including review of requested expenses and projected income. Discussion of dues according to membership categories. Review of budget submissions for Religious School, Preschool, and Kitchen.
- Thursday, April 19 (6:30 p.m.) – Review of budgets submissions for Synagogue Administration/Property, Member Services, Lifelong Learning, Music, Ritual, Communications, Cemetery, and Library.
- Thursday, May 3 (6:30 p.m.) – Balance the budget.
- Thursday, May 10 (6:30 p.m.) – Additional meeting, if needed, to balance the budget
- Tuesday, May 15 – Presentation of the budget to the Board of Directors.