May 6-7 2018
Reserve your spot by Monday April 23.
Won't you join us as we gather in Richmond, Virginia to celebrate our accomplishments and elevate our mind, body and soul! If you are interested in attending, please e-mail Toby Holtzman: email@example.com as soon as possible or before Pesach so we can get an initial count. This will assist us in workshop and facilitator confirmations as well as with resources and materials.
AAC Sisterhood is offering five grants at $50 per person in exchange for a volunteer commitment of ten hours minimum at Sisterhood events.
Here is what you need to know for Spring Retreat:
- Hotel reservations - rooms at The Westin Richmond have been reserved at a special rate of $125 for double occupancy ($62.50 per person plus taxes) or single rate of $125 plus taxes (king bed) until April 22; you can reserve your room online at: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/SRWL0518 or by calling 1-888-627-7786 (be sure to let them know that you are with Seaboard Region Women's League when making your reservation).
- Meals - dinner Sunday evening, breakfast and lunch on Monday are included.
- Transportation - we are working on transportation with stops in Baltimore and Montgomery Counties and Northern Virginia.
- Historical bus tour on the Jewish history of Richmond.
- Program - Elevating Mind, Body and Soul with a variety of workshops and presentations.
- Celebrating our accomplishments - awards and accolades to members who have achieved so much, thanking our current Executive Board, elections will take place & we will install our new Region Board.
- Service to our members - calendar diaries can be picked up at Spring Retreat; place your order by contacting Adrienne Frager at: firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know how many you need and make a check made out to Seaboard Region ($8.50 for each diary) and mail to: Adrienne Frager, 13038 Tarragon Road, Reisterstown, MD 21136 by April 1st.
- Cost - the cost for the Spring Retreat will be $136. Complete the attached registration form and follow the directions for mailing it along with your payment.
Questions? Email Julia Loeb at email@example.com