Our congregation warmly welcomes you and invites you to become a part of our family. We look forward to getting to know you and to sharing your special simchas with you. By becoming a member you are contributing not only to Agudas Achim but also to the wider Jewish community, here and abroad, and to the future of Judaism.
We are proud:
- To be committed to Conservative Judaism in a warm and egalitarian setting.
- To be affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism.
- That our rabbi is a member of the Rabbinical Assembly.
- That we support the Jewish Theological Seminary of America and the Masorti Movement in Israel.
- That we are the only synagogue in Northern Virginia that has a daily minyan.
Membership entitles you to many benefits, including:
- High Holy Day tickets (open seating) for those covered by your membership
- Privilege of enrolling your children in the Religious School and participating in all related activities and programs
- Priority consideration when enrolling your children in the preschool
- Services of Agudas Achim clergy at all your life cycle events; participation in all educational programs and lay leadership opportunities throughout the year
- Right to reserve plots at the Agudas Achim Cemetery
- Monthly bulletin and other mailings
- Knowledge that you are making a contribution to your community by helping fund all these programs and activities
We welcome all members of the Jewish community to become a part of our congregational family, and no one will be denied membership because of financial concerns.
Request a Membership Packet for more information.